Terms of Service
Last updated January 05, 2021
Who We Are
Sharewell Group Ltd is a Estonia private company seated at Tallinn, Estonia and operating from the same address. Sharewell Group Ltd (“Sharewell” or “we” or “our” or “us”) owns and controls Sharewell services, and provides access to the Sharewell website, at the URL: https://www.sharewell.eu and all subdomains under the https://www.sharewell.eu domain and related properties (the “Website”), software, data and materials accessed via the Website (the “Services” or “Properties”).
What Is Sharewell And How It Works
Sharewell is a platform that provides app publishers, designers and developers (from now on ‘Researchers’) with the tools to create and conduct UI/UX research (from now on ‘User Tests’) to real users (from now on ‘Testers’) on their app prototypes, that is, before proceeding to developing their app.
There is a variation of ways to distribute these User Tests:
For an app that is already published and the Researcher wants to test changes or new features, the User Tests can address Testers:
- Through the app, directly to the app real audience.
- Through a web link sent by email or through social networks.
For a new app, not yet published:
- Through a web link distributed to a group of users.
Description Of The User Test You Are Given
The User Test you are given is not a real app, but rather a simulation of a real app. It only consists of images that are connected to each other. It bears no kind of actual functions whatsoever. So, no real action will occur while you are in this app simulation environment.
Before you begin the User Test, you will be given a task. As soon as you perform the action that is associated with the completion of this task, the test will terminate.
While you are in the environment of the User Test, all kinds of buttons, like Share, Follow, Save, Like, Bookmark, Login, Reset, Cancel, Pay etc. and all kinds of fields, like Username, Password, Email e.t.c are fake and thus lead to no real action. In no case will this simulated app connect to any kind of social network app or to any other app in your smartphone, and in no case will this simulated app save any kind of text you may type. If in the process of completing your task, you are asked to fill in a text field, such as Username, Password, Email, etc., you are welcome to insert random text. The text you will insert will be recorded.
After termination, up to three optional sessions may follow in which you might want to participate:
- You may be asked for demographic data or life characteristics, such as gender, age group, personal interests e.t.c.
- You may be asked your opinion about the app you just tested, by answering a multiple choice questionnaire.
- You may be asked for your email and/or name, that will be sent to the Researcher if the Researcher is holding a draw for a Prize or just he offers you a reward.
Choosing to skip the above sections does not affect the results of the User Test or the fact that you have successfully completed it.
Reproduction Of User Test Content By The Tester And Related Matters
Withdrawal of balance
In the case that a researcher offers payment to the Tester for his participation in the User Test, the following policy is used:
- The balance withdraw is open to people who provide their complete profile information and after completing the task to the prototype app, survey or test.
- Sharewell accepts no responsibility for entries cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The balance withdrawal can happen when sum on Test User account is reached 10 eur.
- The payment transasction will be sent to the winner given account within one week from the date of the draw.
Governing Law & Miscellaneous
Changes And Updates To This Policy
Sharewell reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the present Agreement or alter or end its services at any time at its sole discretion. You are responsible for ensuring that you will regularly review the present Agreement. If you choose to continue using Sharewell services after any modifications to the present terms are made, you will be considered to have fully and unconditionally accepted the aforementioned modifications to this Agreement.